Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Planning Routine



Hello, Butterflies



Do you have a Planning Routine? Do you like seeing others planning routines? 

Today I will be sharing with you my planning routine. 

I start out my weeks on a Monday. On Saturday I set down and draw out my weekly layout. Sunday I set down in the evening and plan out my week with events and task that have deadlines. I will also do my weekly review of the week ending, and go over my weekly goals to see if I have met the goal I have set for myself. I will also set new goals or move goals I did not meet to the following week.



I will also set up my time tracker for Monday on Sunday. I do not track the time I have spent, I will mark the times on how I would like to spend my day. I will add any extra task to my Monday section. Most of my task that I pre-plan will be in the same colors as the colors I use on my time tracker. This way any task I add thought out the day will be in black ink, and I know when I go back and look over the week it's been added that day.




Monday

Each Morning I wake up at 6 am, So from 6 to 7:30am is waking up and hanging out with family until everyone leaves for school and work.  Once everyone leaves the house I will go to my tracker and mark off the kid's tackers. I will also flip to the week to draw in the weather for the day and to see what I have for the day. I will leave my Traveler's Notebook open to the week and leave it open on my desk to make it easier to check off the task. 

Each Night I will set down 30mins before heading to bed, I will fill in my tracker and the kid's trackers.  I will also do my doodle a day. After that is complete I will go back to my weekly layout and mark off any task that I completed and migrate any task that is not finished that day. 

Tuesday

Tuesday are my short day so I will move my morning routine up. I will start working on posting my blog at 6:30 then fill in all trackers, weather and time tracker for the day. I will move any task that I did not finish on Monday to Wednesday or Thursday.  I know I must have all my daily task done by 10am. 

At 10:30 pm I will mark off all trackers for the day. I will go ahead and fill in Wednesday time tracker and weather. I will also do my doodle a day.  I will look over Wednesday task and set out any materials I may need for the morning task.


Wednesday

6 to 7:30 am Family time, again marking off the kid's tracker for morning task. I will go ahead and jump on my task, as Wednesday is a very busy day with Tuesday a short day.

30 mins before bed I will fill out all trackers for the day. Do the daily doodle, I will also fill in Thursday weather and time tracker. Again I will get out any materials that I need for Thursday. 

Thursday

6 to 7:30 am Family time, again marking off the kid's tracker for morning task. I will also go over my project spread, I will remove any task that I have completed at the beginning of the week.   I will also update any action steps for the project still running.

At 10:30 I will set down and mark all trackers, move any task that was not completed to Saturday. I will fill in Friday's weather and block out time for School.  I will mark any time for assignments for the three classes I am taking.


Friday

6 to 7:30 am Family time. I will do any clean up around the house before I set down and fill in all trackers. I will work on a small task before I need to be in class at 9am.

6pm I will set down do my doodle for the day. I will look over tasks that I have moved to Saturday. 



Saturday

When I wake up the first thing is to fill in trackers from Friday night. Then I just on finish any open task. Then I will draw up the next week layout. I will also make sure I am done working by noon. As the rest of the day is hanging out with the family!



Sunday

In the morning I will catch up on trackers for the week. As for Sunday, we as a family will go over the trackers. We will talk about how we did without habits and how we could do better for the following week.

An hour before heading to bed I will plan out the week adding any events or task deadlines.




Here is what my week looks like:



I hope seeing my Planning Routine helps you make your own routine if you do not have one.

If you have a Planning Routine I would love to hear about yours, as we can get great ideas from each other.


As Always Have A Good Day Butterflies, See You Soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment