Friday, January 11, 2019

Happy Planner Setup as a Bullet Journal for 2019




Hello, Butterflies

This year I wanted to change how I use my Happy Planner. This year I wanted to go more Bullet Journal style in my desk planner.

I enjoyed using the Happy Planner layouts, but I  found that I was not open and using it every day. So I needed to change how I used it. So, I decided to make my  Happy Planner into a Bullet Journal. So, I made a dot grid printable that I used in my H.P.

So let's jump into my Happy Planner Bujo setup... 



Future Log





Color Log for 2019




Mildliner and Tombow Swatch pages / Running Blog Post List





2019 Goals



Project Sheets / Temperature Log



Mother Nature Log / Mood Log




Cleaning Log/  Reading Log




Family Movie Night /  Family Wish List


January Cover Page



January Month Calendar



Blog Work Log / Insert Work Log



Youtube Stuff page / Project Plan for January


Master To - Do page / Brain Dump

Notes Page



Work Flow / Habit Tracker for January



2page Weekly



Meal Plan & Shopping List 


I hope you have enjoyed seen how I have set up my Happy Planner as a Bullet Journal for the year 2019. 

If you have any question or would like more detail about my set up, please them below in the comments. Also if you like seeing more of my post please join the follow by email. This way each time I post you will receive an email with the newest post.

As always have a good day Butterflies and Thank You for taken the time out of your day to visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment