Thursday, April 19, 2018

Digital Planning


Hello, Butterflies

Today I want to talk about Digital Planning. I feel that DP has come as popular or becoming as Bullet Journaling. 

I want to give you a little background on how I started looking into Digital Planning. My children had both complained how they did not have much time to write in their planners at the end of class. So they were forgetting about homework or test coming up. 

So I started looking around for a solution for their problem. I ran across a youtube video on DP. but it was showing on a tablet. So I thought to myself this could work on their phones. Again it was shown in an app for an Apple product and the kids had Android phones. 

A couple weeks later I found an app that could be used close to the one I had seen in the video, MetaMoJi Note. I had also learned how to create a Digital Planner with the programs I had on my computer. So now my children use their phones to write in their planners will walking to the next class. 

I have watched them at home planning with the planner I had made for them, but they were adding stickers, color coding, and many other things. So I decided that it looked fun, why not make one for me. 

So I did but I made it for my Ipad mini and used the app that I had seen in the YouTube video, GoodNotes.

So I would like to share with you some pictures of my DP and how I use it.




This is the Goodnotes app open with my sticker book and 2018 Digital Planner.



This is what the first page in the planner.




This is my future log, in the photo you see Jan- Apr. I swipe the page to the left to see May- Aug. and swipe the page to the left to see Sep-Dec. I can click the month name and it will open up that month.




This is my monthly view, I have self-tracker, goals and task list on the right page. On the left, I have the calendar with important date list. Also, I can click the number of a  Monday and it will take me to the week.



This is what a blank monthly page looks like.




This is my current week, I set it up daily. I set down the night before and fill it out and add stickers.



Here is a blank weekly page.



I have also added in my kid's tracker to the DP.



I have also added in my a blog tracker to the DP.



There is a button you can use to get close or you can zoom in with your fingers. I use both when adding or marking off tasks.



As you can see I do not have the apple pencil, I have an older Ipad that does not support it. I have an Ipad mini 1. So they have built into the app a palm rejection tab that I can pull up when I am writing. 


Thank you for joining me as I flip through my Digital Planner.

If you have any questions please free to leave them in the commit and I will be happy to answer them.


Please Join us in the Facebook Group PlanneryButterfly We would love to hear from you there as well.


As always Have a Good Day Butterflies


No comments:

Post a Comment