Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Monthly Challenges Help with a Daily Routine



Hello, Butterflies

Have you ever struggled with wanting to have a daily routine? or Having a daily routine and just could not stick to it?

Just to let you in on a secret, your not the only one with this problem. There are many people that have this problem. I am one of them, but no longer.

I would set down and write a list of how I want my morning routine, I know this would not happen every day the same way, but most of my days would go this way.

I was so wrong! I would not fallow the list. Until I started doing monthly planner challenges!

Yes, that is what did it for me. 



Each morning I would get up and jump into my planner to my Monthly Challenge, just to see what the day's doodle was. Will I was waking up I would think of how I want to draw the daily doodle. Get dress and then set back at my desk to draw the doodle, then go through my planner to see what I need to do for that day.

After doing this for a month I started getting up at the same time each day, Was ready for work early so that I could set down and draw. I found that I had started a routine of this each day. I was also finding I was having more time in the morning then I had before. 

I had added to my goals that I want to get better at hand lettering but was having trouble fitting in time to practices.

So the next month was coming and I need to set up my Travelers Notebook for the new month. So I added in my normal Monthly, Weekly, Daily and now my Monthly Challenge for doodling. Then it hit me there is hand lettering Challenge too. So I added a lettering Challenge to my morning routine, in the first couple of weeks I felt like I was in a rush to get my doodle and lettering Challenge done before work. 




I just need to realize that I had the time, I had rushed around for so many years before because I was always late getting up. With getting up a little earlier to do the daily doodle I had extra time to do the lettering challenge too. 

I found that I was able to add other small things in that I could to do also in the morning. Until I had that Morning Routine that I had wrote down months ago.

So, just add little things to your routine that make you happy or feel good. You will find that it's much easier to get a hold on that routine list and check it off like it was nothing.

I hope my routine story help you get a hold of your list and squash it with no problems

If you have any questions please leave them down in the commits.  

Please Join us in the Facebook Group PlanneryButterfly We would love to hear from you.



As always Have a Good Day Butterflies


No comments:

Post a Comment