Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Want that Summer Body? How your Bullet Journal can Help?


Hello, Butterflies

Today I want to share with you a couple of things to help you get that summer body. I will also be sharing with you a place you may want to check out for health and wellness products. 

Over the last month or so I have been wanting to get back into working out to lose weight. I found that it hard to push my self to work out, so I came up with a bullet journal spread to help me with this. I am one if I draw a spread up I must use it. Plus it's a great feeling to check things off and seeing results of your work. 

So today I would like to share what I come up with...



This is my new workout log for June, in the months after I may do a little tweaking to the layout to fit my workouts. 



I had talked early about a place you may want to check out for Health and Wellness Products. They sell products for weight loss, rejuvenate hair and skin and energy boosting items. 

Jessica Mccormick



Please Stop by and check out all the wonderful products Jessica is selling.


If you have any question also feel free to leave them in the commits.


As always Have a Good Day Butterflies





No comments:

Post a Comment