Wednesday, June 27, 2018

July Setup



Hello, Butterflies

It's that time again for another month setup. For July I went with a beach theme for the front cover. The word July I decided to go with a sunset color theme and I carried it throughout the setup.

If you been reading my blog for some time you know that I use two Travelers notebook, So I am sharing images from both setups. 

Here is the Cover Image from T.N. #2.



With this cover decided to make it look like a Polaroid picture. 

I have carried the theme through both T.N. making a small change to each of them.

This is also how I try new layouts by having them drawn out different from each other.

July Month Calendar:

TN#1 


TN#2 


July Week :

TN#1


TN#2 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my July Setup. I am not participating in the One Book July, but I am helping my daughter set up a 3 ring planner with the same theme. If you would like to see how we have set it up please leave comments down below. 


As always Have a Good Day Butterflies




No comments:

Post a Comment