Wednesday, July 11, 2018

5 Back To School Weekly Spreads



Hello, Butterflies

I have 5 weekly spreads that can be used for a school planner. 

Each year I set down and make a school planner out of a composition notebook for each of my children. Now that I have two High School Students I come up with 5 planner layout that may work for them and had them pick what layout they would like in their planners. 

So I would like to share with you the 5 weekly layouts that I come up with so that you can be inspired to make your own or use the ones that I will be sharing.

On Friday the 13th I will be adding each weekly layout to the PlanneryButterfly Down Library. So there will be free printables of each weekly spread. Each of these spreads will be undated and A5 size.

So let's get to the weekly school planner spreads...

Week #1

Week #2

 Week #3

Week #4

Week #5



 I hope you have got some inspiration form the spreads above to make your children planner for the upcoming school year. If you don't have the time to draw the weekly spread, I will have the free printable of each weekly layout in the PlanneryButterfly Download Library.


If you would like to see how the composition notebook school planner turns out, I will be sharing how I made them and whats inside each planner the Last Week in July.




As always Have a Good Day Butterflies


No comments:

Post a Comment