Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Summer Fun Spread



Hello, Butterflies

Today I want to share with you my summer bucket list. This year I sat down and wrote out a list of all the attractions we had here in St. Louis. Will writing this list I decided to also write a list for Branson MO. as we are heading there for vacation.

The list of both places was very long and I knew we could not do everything that I had written down. So it was time to set down with the kids and decide what places they would like to visit too. 

With them both been teens I did not want to pick places they would not enjoy going too. This way I know they would set their phones down and enjoy family time. 

So, we end up picking 9 places to visit in St. Louis and 9 places to visit in Branson. 

I could have just written a list of the place we are going to visit this summer but, there would have been a lot of white space. Plus I was adding this list to Travelers Notebook for a memories spread, in a couple of years, they will be heading to college. 

So this is what I come up with...



Supplies Used:

For the Water I used  Tombow
476 = Dark Blue
452 = Medium Blue
451 = Light Blue

For the Palm Tree
245 = Green
Crayola SuperTips = Brown
Uni-ball Signo = White

For the Sand
Crayola SuperTips = Tan

For the Header and Umbrella
Tombow
991 = Yellow
925 = Orange
847 = Red

All outlines I used Pigma Micron 05

I hope you enjoyed seeing our Summer Bucket list for 2018.  

I hope this encourages you to make your own Summer Bucket list this year and year to come.





As always Have a Good Day Butterflies


Have A Great Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment