Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Bullet Journal Suppiles



Hello, Butterflies

Today I would like to share what supplies I use when I am planning. Over the last 2years, went from using Pentel R.S.V.P Fine black pen to a much larger collection of pens and markers.

When I started out a bullet journaling all I need was a notebook and a pen. Within 6 months I was tired of just seeing black and white spreads and then grow to want to add colors to the spreads I was adding to my bullet journal.

So I went out bought Crayola Twistables, as they were cheap and I could do fine lines with them. From there I started watching YouTube videos of others decorate their bullet journal, to find there was many affordable markers and pens out there.

From there I have grown a large Markers and Pen collection.

So I will be listing all of my collection below and I will be showing the markers and pens that I grab the most.

Crayola Supertips 50 pack
Staedtler triplus fineliner 10 pack
Tombow Dual Brush Pens Primary Colors 10 pack
Tombow Dual Brush Pen  Pastel Color 10 Pack
Sharpie Pen Finepoint 5 pack
Tombow Funenosuke Calligraphy Pen 2 pack
Pigma Micron 6 pack

The image down below is what I grab on a Daily. 



I love my Collection! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what pens and markers I use in my bullet journal. 

If you have any suggestions of pens I should try out please leave them in the comments below.


As always Have a Good Day Butterflies





No comments:

Post a Comment