Wednesday, July 25, 2018

August Setup



Hello, Butterflies

Can you believe it? August is here! It's that time again for another monthly setup. For August I went with a back to school theme.  

This month I have added in a couple of new layouts to my month, so this months layout is larger than normal. I have been working on trying to find the go-to weekly layout that I can use each month, so this month I will be changing my weekly layout each week. At the end of August, I will be posting what each weekly layout looks like and how I used them. I will be talking about what worked and what did not work for me. 

For this month set up, I will only set up one week as I will be setting up each week as they come. This way I can change what not working for me the following week.

Let's jump into August Setup...




















I hope you have enjoyed seeing my August Set up and has inspired you to try some new spreads in your Traveler's Notebook or your Bullet Journal.

If you have any question please free to leave them down below, If you have any suggestions on a spread I should try for September please also leave comments, image or links to them.


As always Have a Good Day Butterflies




No comments:

Post a Comment