Wednesday, August 29, 2018

September Setup




Hello, Butterflies

For the month of September, I went with a theme of magic. This theme was inspired by Harry Potter the movie, I decided to go with a classroom design.

For September I have in a Monthly Calendar, Goals page, Braindump page, Blog work page, and weekly using the dutch door style.

My Weekly has Good and Bad boxes, Weekly Weather box, Small Monthly Calendar, Meals Box and a Daily Step Count box.  

This month I want to try to use fewer pages when setting up for September, so I am trying to use the Dutch Door layout. This way I can also have all the information on my weekly spreads.

September Setup:




















I hope you have enjoyed seeing my September Setup and hope it has inspired you to try new things in your monthly setup.

If you would like to see how I did the Dutch Door Layout Please Visit Dutch Door Layout


If you have any questions please free to leave them below!



As always Have a Good Day Butterflies


No comments:

Post a Comment