Thursday, September 28, 2017

October Setup!



Hello, Butterflies


It's almost October! Gosh, the time has flown by feels like we just setup September. October is my favorite month, because of my favorite holiday Halloween! So this month you will see a reflection of that in my spreads for this month.

What spreads I have carried on in this month are....



  • Social Media Calendar
  • Weekly Goals
  • Mine and My Children Trackers
  • Monthly View
  • Monthly To Do's List
  • Weekly Layout





Social Media Calendar I have added sticky notes to the side as I have not plan yet where I want blog post on what day for the month.














Weekly Goals/Mine Tracker
I have my weekly goals page on the left, and my tracker on the right. I place the pages this way as each day I will be filling in the tracker, this way I will also remind myself of my weekly goals.











Children Tracker
This is how we track the kid's chores and other things like studying for a class. Each Sunday we set down as a family and go over it and what they need to work on more. 















Monthly View/Monthly To Do's List
I have changed the look of my monthly view and add a monthly to do's list.  Last month I made the calendar on two pages without a monthly to do's.














 Weekly 
This is how I have the layout for the week, but I only fill them out day by day.
















I hope enjoyed seeing how I lay out the Month October. 

If you have any questions feel free to leave your commit down below.



As Always Have A Good Day Butterflies, See You Soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment