Tuesday, December 12, 2017

How I Store Away TN Inserts


Hello, Butterflies


How do you store your TN Inserts away? 

I have a ben that sets next to my desk that I fill with used Inserts. I only place used inserts for the year I am in. At the end of the year, I will remove all the inserts and place them in a shoe box under my bed. 

When I have more time I will hole punch the inserts and place them in a binder. I will label the binder with the year on the spine. This way I can place the binder on the bookshelf so at any time I can go back and look for information on them. 

I do know that there are holders I can buy to hold my inserts but I find that I would need a lot of them to hold a year worth of TN inserts.  I find that I can go to Target and buy the mini binders, they can hold a half a year in each and fit nicely on my small bookshelf.

I am not sure what my next step is to store them on the bookshelf, maybe moving them to a larger book self. From time to time I like going back to my journals and reading them to see how life has changed. I think I would do the same with the inserts as I do my journals. 

If you have any ideas on how I could store the TN inserts better please feel free to leave a comment below. 


As always Thank You for Stopping By to see how I store my Travelers Notebook Inserts.



As Always Have A Good Day Butterflies, See You Soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment