Thursday, December 14, 2017

What Planners I use Right Now



Hello, Butterflies



Today I would like to share what planners I use and how I use them. 

As you can see in the picture above I use four planners. I don't use all of them in a day. Out of the four planners, I only use 2 on a daily base.

So let me tell you what they are and how I use them. 

I am going to start on the left, the Pink Planner is a three-ring binder from Target. This planner is my family planner that I leave out on my desk for the family.  It holds a monthly calendar with everyone's events marked down.  It also holds schools info like phones and days off. It also holds kids passwords, and also holds family wish list. The last section in the planner is just notepaper.

So the Gray Planner is also a three-ring binder from Target.  This planner is my Business Planner. This planner holds my project planning, time log, brain dump section, notes, expense sheets, blog notes, and posting calendar, and business passwords. This planner is also used daily.

My daily planner is my Travelers Notebook. In this planner, I have notes insert, goals and trackers, monthly calendar, weekly insert, daily insert, journaling inserts and a collection insert. This planner is my personal planner and I am the only persons that open this planner. Sometimes I also take this one out of this house with me when running to the store. 

The last planner is one that I carry in my purse, my on the go planner. In this planner, my first section is my monthly section, weekly meal plan, notes, list section and contacts section. 

At the beginning of each month, I set down with all four planners to update with events for the whole family. Each Saturday I will set down with my Travelers Notebook and On The Go planners.

When I started using a planner I started out with only One planner. I have added more planners to my collection to lighting the load on one planner and also when I leave the house I am not carrying a Brick of a planner. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I am planning in as of now never know it may change later down the line but for now this is working for me and my family.

Thank you for stopping by to see what planners I use. If you have any questions or suggestions please free to leave them below in the commits. 




As Always Have A Good Day Butterflies, See You Soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment