Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Update on Planner Line Up



Hello, Butterflies

I would like to share with you what planners I am using and how they are working together to help me get my task done each day.

For those of you that have been following me know that I Bullet Journal in my Travelers Notebook. For the last couple of months, I felt like I need a change in my planning routine. I was not sure if I need to print out inserts, or just change up planners altogether.  

So I found on the Target website that they had Happy Planners for Teachers and Students. I went to to the store to see if our Target carried them in store so I could see first hand how they were set up. Well, unfortunately, my store does not carry them in store. 

So I found that there were many Youtube reviews on the Happy Planner you could get at Target. After watching so many reviews I decided to make the jump and buy a Happy Planner. 

After receiving it in the mail, set up the planner as I would use it. I bought the classic Happy Planner for Students.  After using it the first week in August I found that I loved it but still need daily pages so that I could add notes or journal about my day. I was also missing my Travelers notebook, I love the chunkiness for it in my hand. 

So I decided to use them together because no one was telling me to use only one planner. So I use the Monthly view and the weekly view in the happy planner and use the Travelers notebook for my daily list of tack.



For my monthly view, I color coded. Teal colors are for a blog post, Bills are red Kids school stuff is orange, Tv shows we watch as a family is in green and all other things are wrote in black. I also mark paydays with a sticker. 




How I have my weekly setup in a student planner is the First box is the weather for the day. The second box is for the meals, the Third and fourth boxes are for the work task. Fifth and sixth boxes are for other things like house and kids stuff. The seventh bo is for small notes for the day. This is a Monday - Friday setup, on the weekends it only the weather and meals I have used. 




For my daily, I add a time bar at the top and color code how much time I will be spending. Blue is sleep, pink is work, purple is personal time and yellow is family time. The first couple of days like this I was not sure how I want to spend my time so you will see that not yellow on the Monday and Tuesday. The time bar is how I want my day to go. I add the day of the week with the date and a water tracker. Then I will add my task in more details because I have more room.

The Happy Planner stays on my desk open to the weekly page. My Travelers Notebook is my carry around or planner on the go. In my TN it also has calendars of 2018 that is marked out the same way as my happy planner. So if I am out an bout and need to add the appointment to it and then when I get home I can add it to my Happy Planner.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my planner line for the rest of the year of 2018. 

I am not saying I may not draw up monthly inserts for Bullet Journaling spreads, but for right now this is working for me. 


If you have any questions please free to leave them below!



As always Have a Good Day Butterflies





No comments:

Post a Comment